Erasmus Studies and Placements
- Poster Erasmus+ Plasamente
- List of the available countries
- Application form
- Europass CV form
- Instructions for filling in the CV
- Recommendation letter sample
- Placement agreement
- Placement agreement guide
Through the ERASMUS+ program, students have the opportunity to go on a practice placement of minimum 3 months, at one of our university partner companies, in the European Union. The following opportunities are offered:
- Financial support, based on a non-refundable financing
- The opportunity to attend a training program at a company or institution from the European Union
- Cultural, linguistic and pedagogical training, as part of the program;
- Logistic support for the organization of the mobility;
- Tutoring during the mobility program;
- Recognition of the training program through the registration of the reference elements in the personalized Diploma Supplement.
Why become an Erasmus student?
- You can benefit from training programs in European companies!
- You can try cultural and linguistic diversity!
- You have the opportunity to see great places!
- You can make new friends from all over Europe!
- You will have great memories!
- You can prepare for a global society!