PAPUC MIHAI, Ph.D. Professor
- University professor doctor Papuc Mihai graduated from the Faculty of Commerce at the Academy of Economic Studies.
- To graduation, he received the recommendation, registered on the Government Repartition, to work in higher education, after completing the internships in the economic sector.
- He has worked in the fields of internal and co-operative trade, going through all professional and administrative steps, up to the position of general manager.
- In parallel, he frequented and finished postgraduate courses in foreign trade and deepened studies of foreign languages (French, German), organized by the Ministry of Foreign Trade.
- In 1994, he enrolled for a doctorate at the Academy of Economic Studies, and in 1998 he received his doctorate in economics.
- Since 2000 he is a teacher at the Romanian-American University, where he obtained all the teaching titles, from lecturer to university professor, as well as the position of department director.
- He is currently a full professor in marketing disciplines, specializing in “marketing researches”, being the author and the co-author of over 10 books in the field, published in recognized publishing houses.
Member of professional associations/organizations:
Fields of interest/research:
- Market studies; Consumer behavior researches.
- The knowledge of other people nations culture through trips abroad