School of European Economic Studies
The School of European Economic Studies was set up in 2000 under the name Studies of the European Economic Integration, being the youngest school at the time within the Romanian-American University. The School was renamed in 2008.
The implications of a future adjusted to the requirements, components and aspects connected with European business define the initiative for education which is constantly adapted to a European economic framework through the setup of the School of European Economic Studies.
Through the ongoing harmonization with the highest educational standards of European and American universities, our School aims to offer its undergraduates an environment compliant with the requirements of the business environment and public institutions, creating partnerships, offering modernization and ongoing training, building up the premises of a capital that starts with us.
The study of the integration phenomenon is presented through lectures held by the teaching staff of the Romanian-American University and by specialists who are directly involved in the process of economic integration of Romania in the European Union.
Our School is the starting point for an advanced career, training expert economists in international relations, in the field of European economic integration in the central or local administration, economic analysts on issues of the European Union, as well as specialists in its structures, but also operators in domestic and international financial transactions.
- Economie și Afaceri Internaționale (EAI) – 3 years, full time studies
- Relații Economice Europene (REE) – 2 years, full time studies
- International Economic Relations & Economic Diplomacy (IERED) – exclusively in English, 2 years, full time studies
Head of department: Associate Professors Mariana Sorlescu, PhD
- She graduates the School of General Economy of the Academy of Economic Studies in Bucharest in 1997; she has tenure at the School of Domestic and International Business, Banking and Finance within the Romanian-American University. She became a doctor in Economy in 2006.
- Her fields of interest in teaching and research are: micro- and macro-economy, sustainable development, international economic policies, world economy.
- Contact: email@example.com
The Department of Trade, Economic Integration and Business Administration contributes to the teaching and research activity conducted at every study program related to the fields of Economy and business and Business administration in tourism.
The department organizes the activities of the teaching and research staff in compliance with the managerial plan, contributes to the drafting and implementation of syllabi, drafts the job title lists in collaboration with the Department Council according to the legal provisions.