VOICESCU VLAD, Ph.D. Associate Professor
- University assistant Ph.D. Voicescu Vlad Alexandru: graduated from the Faculty of Law of the “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” Police Academy in Bucharest in 2004;
- Holds the title of doctor in criminal law since 2015 obtained within the Romanian Academy with the doctoral thesis “International legal personality of the state in the contemporary era”;
- Graduated the postdoctoral courses within the Romanian Academy – National Institute of Economic Research “Constantin C. Kiritescu”;
- Graduated the master’s courses: “Criminal Legal Sciences” (2006) and postgraduate courses “International Relations” (2005);
- Participated in the summer courses of the “Hague Academy of International Law” (2008);
- Member of the editorial board of the Romanian Criminal Law Review http://www.romaniancriminallawreview.ro .
Member of professional associations/organizations:
- Secretary General of the Romanian Association of Penal Sciences since 2015;
- Member of the Scientific Council of the International Penal Law Association since 2019;
- Member of the Scientific Association for Intellectual Property Law;
- Member of the Romanian Jurists Association.
Fields of interest/research:
- Areas of interest: specialist in penal law, European penal law, criminology; international penal law; participant in numerous international/national conferences.
- Interests: in-depth study of penal sciences, reading, traveling.