AVRIGEANU ALINA FLORENTINA, Ph.D. Lecturer
- Alina Avrigeanu graduated from the Faculty of Management at the Bucharest University of Economic Studies in 1998.
- She holds a PhD in Management since 2011.
- She is a university lecturer in the Department of Management-Marketing at the School Of Management-Marketing.
- Since 2019 she manages the Department of Lifelong Learning and Part-time Learning Programs. Areas of interest: “Management and Development of Human Resources”, “Entrepreneurship”, ‘Project Management”, “Operations Management” and “Strategic Management”.
- She published over 30 specialized articles presented at conferences and/or in scientific journals, being member of the management or implementation teams of 11 projects with non-reimbursable funding.
Member of professional associations/organizations: –
Fields of interest/research:
- Management and Development of Human Resources, Entrepreneurship, Project Management, Operations Management and Strategic Management.
- Learning and development, custom clothing