Tuition Fees and Finances
50 EUR application fee will be paid before your file is processed by the Admissions Office. Romanian students should pay the fee in Romanian Lei (RON) at the official National Bank rate on the date of transaction.
There are two payment methods that you can choose from:
- Online payment through the admission platform using a bank card
- Make a transfer payment at a local bank. Please find the payment details here.
2,900 EUR/year (scholarships of 600 EUR for first 10 applicants)
For EU/EEA nationals: 2,200 EUR/year (scholarships available)
For non-EU/EEA nationals: 2,900 EUR/year (scholarships available)
For EU/EEA nationals: 2,400 EUR/year (scholarships available)
* ONLY for BMTA – For EU/EEA nationals:3,500 EUR/year
For non-EU/EEA nationals: 3,100 EUR/year (scholarships available)
* ONLY for BMTA – For non-EU/EEA nationals:4,200 EUR/year
100% of tuition fees is payable in advance after you receive the Letter of Acceptance in order for you to obtain the study visa. Please see Visa Application for more details. Romanian students should pay the fee in Romanian Lei (RON) at the official National Bank rate on the date of transaction.
- 100% refund of the Tuition Fee for one year is due if visa was not obtained by the student (this information will be directly verifiable with the Romanian local Embassy or Consulate via official letter of visa rejection) – applicable only to non-EU/EEA nationals.
- NO refund will be awarded in case the student fails to enroll for any other reasons than above.
- Refunds will be processed within one month since the official documentation has been submitted to prove the validy of the refund.
- Bank commissions and fees on all payments and refunds will be borne by the student.
During your stay in Romania you will incur other average total costs of around 350 – 450 EUR/month. These are estimated below for the average student life:
- Accommodation: 100 – 250 EUR/month
- Meals: 100 – 200 EUR/month
- Recreational activities: 100 EUR/month
- Public Transportation: 15 EUR/month
- Books and School supplies: 300-500 EUR/year
Except for the scholarships (find out information about the scholarships here) the University does not offer any financial help towards these costs at the moment. Consequently, you will have to provide these financial means on your own or with the help of your family.
International students can work part-time in Romania if they have the proof of a valid work permit. The usual student job salary is around 100 – 150 EUR/month for about 20 hours of work per week. Nevertheless, please note that obtaining a job in Romania without adequate knowledge of Romanian language would be difficult.
* The tuition fee for Business Management in Tourism & Aviation is higher due to additional benefits (e.g. IATA courses that are included).