The International Winter School in Tourism and Hospitality is aimed at introducing the latest trends in tourism and F&B industry to undergraduate and graduate students with background in Tourism and Hospitality.
The main topics to be covered in the Winter School include Hospitality Management and
F&B Trends of the HoReCa Business. Besides the courses, students will participate in extracurricular activities, such as: cultural workshops, snow games in the mountains, hiking sessions with specialized mountain guides. Based on the course content, they will organize at the end of the programme a thematic event, taking into consideration the criteria set at the beginning of the course.
The Winter School in Tourism and Hospitality will take place between 25th of January – 3rd of February (8 days in Bucharest, 3 days in the mountains) in a face-to-face format, and between 9th – 10th of February in an online format.
By participating in this event, the students will:
- Improve their language and intercultural competences;
- Learn to develop a strategy for a hotel or a restaurant taking into consideration the competitors in the market;
- Gain the ability to organize an event with specific characteristics;
- Coordinate within the team and define functions within the team;
- Increase their skills in crisis communication;
- Develop management and marketing instruments;
- Be the host of their event;
- Gain 5 ECTS credits.