Schedule: July 01 – 09, 2023
The “3CS” international summer school (blended intensive program) is organized by the Center for Human Rights and Migration of the RAU’s School of Law.
During the program we approach practical challenges such as:
- Individual rights and freedoms in the Internet space (human rights, digital rights, universal rights)
- Cybercrime & cyber-security (concepts, modus operandi, and consequences)
- Specific types of online illegal actions (crimes, benefits, and trends)
- Cybercrimes and their impact on global society (disinformation, violent extremism, cyber-war)
- Crypto and anti-money laundering
- Vulnerable groups and vulnerabilities (children, religious groups, refugees)
The 3CS covers a broad range of topics such as online identity construction, disinformation, hate speech and online harassment, online sex crimes, online frauds, illegal markets online, cyberwarfare, cyberterrorism and “political deviancy”, approaches to prevent and counter cybercrimes and the future of cybercrimes. It will bring together researchers and professionals at the cutting edge of cybersecurity to share their knowledge with the participants.