CÂRSTEA VLAD, Ph.D. Assistant lecturer
- VLAD CÂRSTEA graduated the European Economic Integration Studies Faculty, at the Romanian American University, in 2005. Afterwards, he received the master’s degree, in 2007, in “Commercial Business Management” from the Romanian American University.
- He received his PhD in Economic Sciences in 2014, from The National Economics Research “Costin C. Kirițescu” by presenting his thesis “Competition and Delocalization with Applications in the Automotive Industry”.
- He participated at numerous trainings, in Romania or abroad, on economics and education. He was a member in research programs on developing the human resources, as well as researching for the private sector.
- As sole author and co-author he published, nationally and internationally, 17 articles in magazines or in the conferences proceedings volumes.
- Currently he is a Teaching Assistant PhD, within the “Commerce, Economic Integration and Business Administration” department and he is in charge of the World Economy, International Economics and The Globalization and The Multinational Corporations seminars.
Member of professional associations/organizations: –
Fields of interest/research:
- His area of interest is world economy, globalization, international investments and the global automotive sector.