CIOCÎRLAN DOINIȚA, Ph.D. Professor
- Ciocîrlan Doinița graduated from the Faculty of Management within the Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies in 1995.
- She holds the title of Doctor of Management since 2004.
- She is a professor at the Faculty of Management-Marketing, the Department of Management-Marketing, having 12-year experience in the domain of academic quality assurance and academic management.
- Since 2013, she has been an ARACIS expert evaluator (Institutional Evaluation for Managerial and Financial Activities Commission).
- Ciocîrlan Doinița has authored of over 50 articles and studies on leadership, entrepreneurship, managerial strategies and organizational culture, she has been in the team of 17 projects (CEEX, PNCDI, PHARE, POSDRU, ANCS, Leonardo da Vinci), and is currently involved in researching the methods of changing leaders and organizations in the new economic paradigm.
Member of professional associations/organizations:
- The Romanian Academic Society of Management (RASM)
Fields of interest/research:
- Designing organizational structures, leadership and decision-making, remote management, education in management and quality management in higher education institutions.
- Tennis and painting