COSTEL NEGRICEA, Ph.D. Professor
- COSTEL NEGRICEA is a professor with a consistent academic, research and marketing consultancy expertise.
- He holds a PhD in Marketing acquired in 2010 and he is habilitated in Marketing since 2019. He is a full professor of Marketing in the Department of Management-Marketing within the School of Management-Marketing, Romanian-American University.
- His areas of expertise are: “strategic marketing”, “digital marketing”, “marketing research”, “consumer behavior”, “marketing and educational management”, “entrepreneurship”.
- He is author or co-author of over 100 scientific publications (books, articles, and research papers) and a member of the research team in 11 research projects, funded by the social and business environment or government programs.
- He has over 15 years of experience in management and marketing consultancy.
Member of professional associations/organizations:
- Member of “Society for Romanian Studies” (SRS)
- Member of “Marketing Association of South Africa”
- Member of “Romanian Distribution Committee”
Fields of interest/research:
- Strategic Marketing
- Digital marketing
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior