DAN ANDA, Ph.D. Assistant lecturer
- Anda Dan graduated the School of Domestic and International Business, Banking and Finance in 1999.
- She holds doctoral degrees in the Field of International Business and Economic in 2010.
- She is a teacher in the Department of Commerce, Economic Integration and Business Administration.
- She has published specialized articles which were presented in conferences or publications.
Member of professional associations/organizations: –
Fields of interest/research:
- “European Economics”, “Sustainable Development”, ”Marketing”.