DĂNCIULESCU ALEXANDRA IRINA, Ph.D. Assistant lecturer
- Dănciulescu Alexandra Irina graduated from the School of Domestic and International Business, Banking and Finance in 2004 and the Master’s program in International Business Management in 2006, at the Romanian-American University of Bucharest.
- She holds the Ph.D. title in Economics since 2014.
- She is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Trade, Economic Integration and Business Administration, School of Domestic and International Business, Banking and Finance.
- She is the author and co-author of 6 editorial titles. She has published over 12 articles at conferences or in specialized journals.
Member of professional associations/organizations: –
Fields of interest/research:
- Business Management, Risk Management, International Transports, International Payment Techniques.
- Reading novels, taking photos, travelling, writing prose and poetry.