DRĂGAN (NEAGOE) CRISTINA, Ph.D. Lecturer
- I am lecturer at the Faculty of Management – Marketing (Romanian-American University from Bucharest, Romania); the main activities are didactic and scientific research.
- I have gained valuable experience to support quality courses in the field of marketing (courses taught: “Communication and Public Relations”; “Relationship Marketing”; “Customer Relationship Management”). Rather than simply lecturing to a class, I strive to cultivate an interactive environment in which students can express themselves freely and in meaningful ways. In addition to classroom instruction, I have advised students on appropriate research topics and supported them with their bachelor and master thesis.
- In more than 13 years of activity I have been assigned to teach courses or participate in teaching sessions, in countries such as Finland, Italy and other European countries.
- The experience I have acquired due to my didactic and research activity in marketing represents the foundation of my interest in the captivating field of Marketing. The beginning and completion of my doctoral thesis, in 2011 (The doctoral thesis title: “Communication policy in relationship marketing”) is the result of my concerns with understanding the manner in which communication may assist companies in dealing with new challenges, following the trends registered by demand and by the economic environment in general.
- From a personal point of view, my goal is to maintain the feeling of fulfillment at work and increase the degree of satisfaction obtained by preparing students to high standards, due to the results that prove a good knowledge of the subjects taught. I give great importance to interaction with students.
- Thus, in addition to the concerns regarding the shaping of the courses taught (in order to be easy to assimilate, well-structured, comprehensive, etc.) I integrate, whenever possible, innovative technologies, I use new methods of knowledge transmission in order to stimulate interest for the discipline taught and curriculum, new student assessment tools, etc.
Member of professional associations/organizations:
- Romanian Marketing Association (AROMAR)
- Romanian Distribution Committee
- Society for Business Excellence
- PM Romania Association
Fields of interest/research:
- Marketing Communication, Public Relations, Relationship Marketing, CRM, Sales Techniques
- Innovation in Education.
- I seek to identify solutions, opportunities, strategies through which the educational ideal could be achieved.