GEORGE IONESCU, Ph.D. Associate Professor
- George Ionescu is a university professor at the Romanian-American University of Bucharest, specialized in financial markets and sustainable finance, but also a business consultant.
- He has over 25 years of experience in financial markets, portfolio management, mergers and acquisitions, as well as venture capital and private equity funds.
- Also concerned about sustainable finance and sustainable business development, he is the author of several books and has published over 50 articles in scientific journals or international conferences.
- He has been a coordinator or member of numerous national or international projects and has given specialized courses or lectures at over 20 universities in Europe, Asia and the United States.
Member of professional associations/organizations: –
Fields of interest/research:
- Financial markets and institutions, Sustainable finance, Venture capital, Sustainable development