GHEORGHE CAMELIA MONICA, Ph.D. Lecturer
- CAMELIA-MONICA GHEORGHE graduated the “School of Domestic and International Economy of Tourism” (DIET) in 2005 and the master program “Business Administration in Tourism” in 2007, within the Romanian-American University.
- She finalized the Doctoral Studies within the Bucharest University of Economic Studies and obtained the title of Doctor in Economics in 2010.
- She is a university lecturer at the “Department of Commerce, Economic Integration and Business Administration”, School of Domestic and International Economy of Tourism.
- She is the Director of IATA RAU Authorized Training Center and International Affairs Coordinator for School of Domestic and International Economy of Tourism.
- She coordinates the master program “Business Management in Tourism and Aviation” (at the same school), she has been organizing the international annual conference “Management, Leadership and Innovation toward a Better Changing World” since 2013, she was invited as a keynote speaker at the IATA Global Training Partner Conferences in 2014 (Canada) and 2017 (Sri Lanka) and she is an external evaluator for the European Commission.
- She has published over 30 research papers and she has been involved in educational development, research and business projects.
Member of professional associations/organizations:
- Member of International Federation for Information Technologies in Travel and Tourism IFITT, Innsbruck, Austria (since 2013);
- Member of Group of Tourism Research Information Network TRINET, Hawaii, USA (since 2013).
Fields of interest/research:
- Air Transport, Ticketing, International Tourism, Organizational Behavior.
- Books, travels, aviation, ski and … France