DOBROTĂ GINA-GILET, Ph.D. Lecturer
- Gina-Gilet Dobrota has graduated “The School of Domestic and International Economy of Tourism” and the master program “The Commercial Business Management” at Romanian-American University and she hold a PhD in Economy of The Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest since 2011.
- She is currently working as a university lecturer in “The School of Domestic and International Economy of Tourism” from the Romanian-American University, the Management-Marketing Department.
- She has published two books and over 25 specialized articles and she has a Tourism Patent “Manager in tourism activity” and she has received a lot of international teaching and training grants.
Member of professional associations/organizations:
- She is a member of two professional associations, The Association for the Quality of Services and The Association of Tourism Professionals in Romania and in the scientific association of the Romanian Distribution Committee.
Fields of interest/research:
- Her areas of interest and research are hotel, hospitality, tourism, restaurants, catering and events.
- My favorite free time activities include interior design, travel, reading, sports activities (hiking, trekking, biking and scootering).