GRIGORE (ICHIM) RAMONA, Ph.D. Lecturer
- Ramona Grigore graduated from the “School of Domestic and International Business, Banking and Finance” at Romanian American-University in 2006.
- She completed a master program in “International Transactions” at Bucharest University of Economic Studies in 2008.
- She holds a Ph.D. in “Economics and International Business” since 2012.
- Currently Ramona is a lecturer within the Department of Trade, Economic Integration and Business Administration and Vice Dean of the School of Domestic and International Business, Banking and Finance.
Member of professional associations/organizations: –
Fields of interest/research:
- European integration, competition policies, business ethics and leadership.