IACOB IRINA, Ph.D. Assistant lecturer
- Lawyer, member of the Bucharest Bar since 2004, having significant professional experience in Civil Law, Insolvency Law, Administrative Law, Labor Law, Competition Law.
- The professional activity is oriented in the sphere of assisting clients in various litigations, before the Romanian courts, in all degrees of jurisdiction, as well as offering consultancy and assistance to clients in the transactions or negotiations they carry out.
- Since 2005 I have developed a university career, currently being an Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Law of the Romanian – American University of Bucharest.
- In 2008 I graduated a Master in Business Law at the “Nicolae Titulescu” University of Bucharest.
- In 2018, I obtained the title of Doctor of Law, within the Doctoral School of the “Titu Maiorescu” University of Bucharest.
Member of professional associations/organizations:
- Member of the Bucharest Bar since 2004
Fields of interest/research:
- Constitutional Law, Civil Law, Insolvency Law, Administrative Law, Labor Law, Competition Law.