IONESCU ALEXANDRU, Ph.D. Associate Professor
- ALEXANDRU IONESCU is a graduate of the “School of International Banking Financial Affairs and International Trade”, Romanian-American University of Bucharest.
- In 2004, he graduated doctoral studies at the Academy of Economic Studies, “School of International Economic Relations” by conferring doctorate in International Economic Relations, specializing in International Economic Relations.
- Since 2002 is a professor at the Romanian-American University, holding the position of Associate Professor in Department of Commerce, Economic Integration and Business Administration.
- Didactical activity consisted of lectures on following subjects: “Microeconomics”, “Macroeconomics”, “Advanced Economics”, “International Transport & International Insurance”, “Offshore Companies”, “World Economics”.
- Scientific research is embodied in books, papers, studies, articles, scientific papers published: 7 books, as co-author and first publisher, publishers recognized by the “National Council of Scientific Research in Higher Education” (CNCSIS), 23 studies and articles published in volumes scientific sessions nationally and internationally.
- He also was part of a series of research teams have developed a total of six (6) national research projects, international and business environments.
- Since 2020 he is, for the second time, the Dean of the School of Management-Marketing within RAU.
Member of professional associations/organizations: –
Fields of interest/research: –