IORDACHE ANA MARIA MIHAELA, Ph.D. Lecturer
- I graduated from the “Faculty of Cybernetics, Statistics and Economic Informatics” (Academy of Economic Studies in Bucharest), specializing in “Economic Cybernetics and the Faculty of Economic Informatics” ( Romanian-American University).
- I continued my studies with a master’s degree in “Business Administration” (Faculty of Commerce, ASE, Bucharest) and a master’s degree in “Economic Informatics” (Romanian-American University).
- Starting with 2011, I am a PhD in the field of “Cybernetics and Statistics”(ASE, Bucharest), having as a doctoral thesis “Automatic data classification techniques”.
- I have been an employee of the Romanian-American University since 2007, occupying one by one, through a competition, the positions: teaching assistant and lecturer.
Member of professional associations/organizations: –
Fields of interest/research:
- Business intelligence, data analyses, artificial intelligence applied in economy, databases, programming.