MIHĂLCESCU CEZAR OCTAVIAN, Ph.D. Professor
- Mihălcescu Octavian Cezar. University Professor – Deputy Dean School of Domestic and International Tourism Economy, Main activities and responsibilities: Didactic and teaching activities within courses and seminars, research activities Graduate of the Academy of Economic Studies in Bucharest, Faculty of Cybernetics, Statistics and Economic Informatics, Economic Informatics, Master in Quantitative Economics, Ph. D. in Economics-Cybernetics and Economic Statistics since 2001.
- He has a practical activity in prestigious financial institutions: BRD-GSG, Banca Comercială Română, Professional abilities acquired: Informatics Systems, Office Tehnology, Data Analysis, Data Bases, ECommerce, E-tourism. Published books: 6 published books (out of which 4 as sole author), and collaborator at a dictionary of economic terms out of which 4 books (2 as sole author) after the last promotion. The books were published by renowned CNCSIS publishing houses such as: Pro Universitaria Publishing House, University Publishing House.
- He has written over 80 articles/studies published in the volumes of renowned international scientific events in the country and abroad. Other skills and competences: Certificate of Completion of Project Manager, Certificate of Graduation Course Manager in tourism activity, Erasmus course “Supporting Small Business Development In The Uk” funded through the lifelong learning program -2008, Leonardo training course – CERAM Sophia Antipolis University France -2005
Member of professional associations/organizations:
- Association for Quality of Services
- Association of Tourism Professionals
- Romanian Distribution Committee
Fields of interest/research:
- Informatics Systems, Office Tehnology, Data Analysis, Data Bases, ECommerce, E-tourism, social media
- psychology, sport, travels, music