MILITARU (PREDESCU) IULIANA, Ph.D. Associate Professor
- Iuliana Militaru graduaded “Babes-Bolyai” University of Cluj-Napoca, Faculty of Economics. She has a Bachelor degree in Finance and Banking (2000) and a Ph.D. degree in Economics from 2005.
- She is Associate Professor at “School of Business, Banking and Finance”, Romanian-American University, Department of Finance, Credit and Accounting.
- She is expert in domestic and international processes in corporate finance area, competencies in taking investment and financing decisions at national and international level, knowledge, analyzing and interpretation of financial statements.
- She published over 60 papers in dedicated journals and she joined teams of research projects and Quality Assurance in Higher Education.
- She has international experience as a result of participating in staff mobility for teaching and training in higher education institutions from Europe.
Member of professional associations/organizations:
- Member of The Body of Expert
- Licensed Accountants of Romania
- She is evaluator and member of permanent commission Economic Sciences for Romanian Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education.
Fields of interest/research:
- Taking investment and financing decisions at national and international level
- Analyzing and interpretation of financial statements
- Table tennis