NEAGU NOREL-LAURENȚIU, Ph.D. Associate Professor
- Norel NEAGU is an associate professor doctor at the Romanian-American University, specializing in criminal law, criminal business law and international judicial cooperation in criminal matters.
- He holds a master’s degree in criminal sciences and a doctorate in criminal law since 2007.
- Is the author and co-author of articles, courses, monographs and other legal works, among which we mention “Criminal Law. General part”, “Criminal law. Special Part”, “International Judicial Cooperation in Criminal Matters”, “New Commented Criminal Code”, etc.
- He participated, as a speaker or moderator, in scientific events in the field of criminal law (conferences, debates, symposia or round tables) and received several distinctions or awards that recognized his professional qualities. For example, in 2012 the Romanian Lawyers Union awarded him the “Vintilă Dongoroz” award.
Member of professional associations/organizations:
- Member of the International Criminal Law Association
- Member of the Romanian Association of Criminal Sciences
Fields of interest/research:
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedural Law
- European Criminal Law