PÎRJAN ALEXANDRU, Ph.D. Professor
- ALEXANDRU PÎRJAN has obtained a B.Sc. in “Computer Science for Business Management” in 2005, a M.Sc. in 2007, a Ph.D. in 2012 and a “Habilitation Certificate” granting him doctoral supervisor status in 2016, in the field of “Computer Science for Business Management”.
- He is a full university professor within the “Department of Informatics, Statistics and Mathematics” of the Faculty of Computer Science for Business Management and Managing Director of The Center of Research, Consultancy and Training in Economic Informatics and Information Technology.
- He has published over 35 books and over 70 scientific articles; participated as a manager or member in the research team of 11 projects. The scientific literature contains over 100 citations of his works. He is ranked by Clarivate Analytics Publons in the Top 1% of the best international reviewers.
- He was awarded by the Ministry of National Education for his publication activity.
- His areas of interest include: Databases; Artificial Intelligence; Birotics and Telematics; Software Quality Management.
Member of professional associations/organizations:
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Standards Association (IEEE)
- Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM)
- Danube Adria Association for Automation & Manufacturing (DAAAM)
- International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
- International Association of Risk and Compliance Professionals (IARCP)
- World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society (WSEAS)
Fields of interest/research:
- Databases; Artificial Intelligence; Birotics and Telematics; Software Quality Management
- Listening to music on audiophile grade high-fidelity audio equipment
- Mountain hiking