POTECEA OLGA, Ph.D. Associate Professor
- Potecea Olga graduated Bucharest University of Economic Studies, School of Economics and Management of Agricultural and Food Production in 1997.
- She holds a PhD in Economics since 2006 in the field of Accounting, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, School of Accounting and Management Information Systems.
- She is an associate professor within the Department of Finance, Credit and Accounting at the School of Business, Banking and Finance
- She has been teaching within the School of Management-Marketing.
- She has participated in the elaboration of 42 research-development-innovation projects based on contract/ grant:
- 2 national research contracts won through competition as director;
- 3 national research contracts won through competition as member;
- 1 contract with the social and business environment as director;
- 36 contracts with the social and business environment as member.
Member of professional associations/organizations: –
Fields of interest/research:
- Company accounting, managerial accounting, international accounting (IFRS), public internal audit, accounting of public institutions.