POTECEA VALERIU, Ph.D. Professor
- PhD professor Valeriu Potecea, with an experience in education of over 2 decades, is specialized in International Business Management and Negotiation. He studied in Romania and the United States, at the Romanian-American University, University of Bucharest, SNSPA, ASE and James Madison University.
- He studied in Romania and in the United States of America, at the Romanian-American University, the University of Bucharest, SNSPA, ASE and James Madison University.
- He was dean of the School of Domestic and International Business, Banking and Finance and vice-rector of the Romanian-American University. During this period, he contributed to the accreditation of the first study program taught in English in university – “International Business”, to the ACCA accreditation of the School, to the conclusion of the agreement with the University of Siena for the double degree “Finance” program, to the classification of AI and FB programs in the first category (A – excellence), and organized many business events dedicated to the students.
- As director of the Romanian-American International Summer School, organized together with the University of Alabama in Huntsville, as member of the Steering Committee of the Association of Romanian Faculties of Economics, and of the Education Committee of AmCham, he contributes to the national and international visibility growth of the University.
Member of professional associations/organizations: –
Fields of interest/research:
- International business management, international business negotiation, complex international business transactions, interculturalism, internationalization of higher education, in agri-food trade.