RĂDNEANȚU NICOLETA, Ph.D. Assistant lecturer
- Nicoleta Rădneanțu holds a PhD in “Accounting” from the Academy of Economic Studies in Bucharest in 2012.
- She advised a wide number of domestic and multinational companies acting in real estate, manufacturing, telecommunication, pharmaceutical, energy & resources areas during tax reviews, due-diligence projects, mergers & acquisitions restructurings, transfer pricing, complex advisory projects and tax compliance engagements.
Member of professional associations/organizations:
- Romanian Association of Chartered and of Certified Accountants (CECCAR)
- Chamber of Fiscal Consultants in Romania
- National Association of Romanian Appraisals (ANEVAR)
Fields of interest/research:
- assessment/registration/declaration of the intangible assets
- assessment/registration/declaration of the intellectual capital
- tax compliance
- digital innovation in accounting & tax
- digital tax transformation
- taxation and block chain