Success 101 Masterclass
Success 101 is part of RAU’s Masterclass Series for students and is made up of 4 interactive meetings for young leaders with entrepreneurial spirits who want a fast-track path to business and life success.
Designed to better prepare you for starting your own ventures, taking over a family business or finding the “perfect job” should you chose a corporate job affiliation, Success 101 Masterclass was created and taught by Mike Costache at his alma matter, Pepperdine University in Malibu, California, back in 2003 when he was just 25 years old.
Participants are exposed to:
- Effective business communication styles and etiquette
- Mastering networking both personally and professionally
- Personal branding and standing out-of-the crowd
- Practical leadership and management practices
- Using LinkedIn and other tech platforms to stay competitive
- Mastering first impressions and professional image
- Discussions about the social impact of current business issues
NB: This masterclass is an extracurricular activity and does not grant any ECs.
JOIN US for a special DEMO DAY on Wednesday, April 5th, 2023, at 4:00 PM, on the RAU Campus (the exact room will be announced to you before the event to registered participants).
Given its very applied nature and close interaction context, this 4-week long Masterclass has a limited number of seats available (10 selected participants).
In order to secure your spot, please fill out the application form (click here!).