TIRDA (PRICINĂ) CARMEN DALIA, Ph.D. Lecturer
- Carmen Dalia Tirda graduated the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics at the University of Bucharest in 1999.
- She completed the Advanced Studies in solid Mechanics and fluid Mechanics in 2001. She holds a PhD in Mathematics since 2012.
- Currently Carmen is a lecturer within the Department of Informatics, Statistics and Mathematics.
- The main areas of interest are: “mathematical modeling of some economic phenomena”, “econometric models”, the study of nonlinear phenomena in fluid mechanics.
- She published research papers in international journals and participated at national and international conferences.
Member of professional associations/organizations: –
Fields of interest/research:
- Mathematical modeling of some economic phenomena, econometric models, the study of nonlinear phenomena in fluid mechanics.