ȚOLE MARIN, Ph.D. Professor
- MARIN TOLE graduated from the “Faculty of Accounting and Agrarian Economics” at the Academy of Economic Studies in Bucharest in 1982.
- He holds a PhD in Economics since 1999.
- He is a university professor in the “Finance, Credit, Accounting” department at the Faculty of Domestic and International Business, Banking and Finance.
- He has published over 30 editions of specialized textbooks and 14 specialized articles presented at conferences or journals.
- He was part of research teams for 8 domestic and international grants.
Member of professional associations/organizations: –
Fields of interest/research:
- “economic-financial analysis”, “company finances”, “business budgeting methods and practices”, ‘controlling”, “financial management”, “internal audit”.