TUDOR EDU, Ph.D. Habil. Professor
Email: [email protected]
- I am a full professor of Marketing (habilitated since 2019) with 15 years of academic experience and over 20 years of practical experience in marketing strategies, consumer behavior, marketing research, market segmentation and positioning.
- I hold a bachelor in Commerce, a master in Marketing and Business Communications and a PhD in Marketing.
- I have published articles in a number of Clarivate-indexed journals and have worked in more than 15 research projects.
- I have reviewed articles for journals, such as Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, Journal of Marketing Communications, Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Research, Sustainability or Sustainable Development.
- I have been involved since 2017 in the organizing committee of the international conference “EGE- Enterprise in the Global Economy”.
- In business, I have worked in marketing and sales in the ICT field, identifying opportunities, designing product strategies, negotiating with clients and providers, drafting, submitting, developing and managing ICT-social sciences projects.
Member of professional associations/organizations:
- Marketing Association of South Africa
Fields of interest/research:
- Marketing strategies, Consumer behavior, Marketing research, Market segmentation, Market positioning
- Basketball, swimming, reading