DUMITRAȘCU DENISA, Ph.D. Assistant lecturer
Email: [email protected]
- Denisa Dumitraşcu holds a Ph.D. in British Literary and Cultural Studies, which she received from the University of Bucharest, in 2012.
- She was a visiting Ph.D. researcher at the University of Zürich, Switzerland, between 2009 and 2010, and has taught Business English and Inter-cultural Communication at the Romanian-American University, Romania, between 2005 and 2019 (and online since October 2020).
- Between 2014 and 2016, she taught Business English and Cross-Cultural Awareness at the University of Applied Sciences of Amsterdam, and since November 2020 she is teaching at University of Applied Sciences of Groningen.
- She teaches business communication skills in English, Romanian, Italian and French and she is a conference interpreter.
- She is also an internship supervisor, academic advisor and BA graduation thesis assessor.
- She has been a guest lecturer at various universities in France, Norway, Finland, Belgium, Spain, Italy and Denmark and Japan.
Fields of interest/research:
- Literary Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Mountain walks