GABROVEANU EMILIA, Ph.D. Professor
- Emilia Gabroveanu is Associate Professor, member of Finance, Credit, Accounting Department at Romanian – American University.
- She teaches and/or has taught, at undergraduate and postgraduate level, the following subject areas: “Accounting Basics”, “Financial Accounting”, “Managerial Accounting”, “Financial Control and Audit”, “Financial Accounting and Reporting”, “Accounting Expertise”.
- She is a graduate of Faculty of Accounting, Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, Class of 1998, and has achieved Ph. D degree in Accounting in 2004 at Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies.
- She has experience in organizing, managing, and developing business in the private sector, gained both through specialized training and practical activities.
- She has researched and written 6 books and over 25 scientific papers, being involved in 6 research projects.
Member of professional associations/organizations:
- Active member of the Body of Expert and Licensed Accountants of Romania (CECCAR);
- Member of the National Union of Insolvency Practitioners of Romania;
- Member of the Scientific Management Society from Romania;
- Member of the Romanian Distribution Committee.
Fields of interest/research:
- Financial and managerial accounting; Financial reporting; Financial Audit; Accounting expertise; Taxation; Financial and economic analysis