OUTGOING STUDENTS – PLACEMENTS
The Erasmus+ Placements Programme creates opportunities for students to undergo a practical training in an European company or institution, for a period of minimum 2 months, in their respective field of practice.
Erasmus+ supports traineeships (work placements, internships, etc) abroad for students currently enrolled in higher education institutions in Programme countries at Bachelor and Master level as well as for doctoral candidates. These opportunities are also open to recent graduates.
By doing a traineeship abroad with Erasmus+, you can improve not only your communication, language and inter-cultural skills, but also soft skills highly valued by future employers, as well as become more entrepreneurial.
The ERASMUS+ Program offers:
- opportunity to have an internship abroad in your field of study;
- financial support;
- cultural, linguistic and pedagogic support for a successful participation to the program;
- logistics support for mobilities;
- tutoring during the traineeship period;
- full equivalence of the traineeship, if the placement mobility is completed during the study cycle.
Why become an Erasmus+ student?
- Study in different universities in Europe and beyond!
- Try cultural and linguistic diversity!
- Find out new wonderful places!
- Make new friends from all over the world!
- Create unique memories!
- Prepare for a global society!
|22.02.2021-16.03.2021||Online Candidates’ Registration|
|04.03.2021||Online Info Session (Microsoft Teams)|
|18.03.2021||Online test in English *|
|19.03.2021||Online Interview in English|
|22.03.2021||Results Notification via email|
* only for candidates who DO NOT have a Certificate of English proficiency
* documents should be uploaded in the Application form
[ and the following document, after you have been selected ]
– Learning Agreement for Trineeships – in English (Draft)
– Guide for using the Learning Agreement for Trineeships
– Declaration of assumption of COVID-19 risks RO / EN
* filled in and send via email at email@example.com
- Academic results
2. English language proficiency (at least B1 or B2 level)
– participation at extracurricular activities
– seriousness, credibility and motivation
– team spirit
– knowledge of Erasmus+ Program
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – Bachelor students (all years) and Master students (1st year), studying at a full attendance study program
- Overall grade above 7.50
– Bachelor students (all years) and Master students (all years), studying at a full attendance study program
– overall grade (grade point average) above 7,50
|Country||Field of practice|
|Portugal *||Marketing and advertising|
|Portugal *||Business administration|
|Portugal *||Information and Communication Technologies|
|Italy||Marketing and advertising|
|Italy||Information and Communication Technologies|
|Italy||Travel, tourism and leisure|
|Malta||Accounting and taxation|
|Malta||Information and Communication Technologies|
|Malta||Marketing and advertising|
|Malta||Travel, tourism and leisure|
|Greece||Travel, tourism and leisure|
|Bulgaria||Marketing and advertising|
|Bulgaria||Information and Communication Technologies|
|Bulgaria||Travel, tourism and leisure|
|Germany||Sports and Kinesiology|
|Germany *||Marketing and advertising|
|Germany *||Business administration|
|Germany *||Information and Communication Technologies|
|Germany *||Travel, tourism and leisure|
|France||Sports and Kinesiology|
Find your own placement in an EU company
* TO BE CONFIRMED