OUTGOING STUDENTS – PLACEMENTS
The Erasmus+ Placements Programme creates opportunities for students to undergo a practical training in an European company or institution, for a period of minimum 2 months, in their respective field of practice.
Erasmus+ supports traineeships (work placements, internships, etc) abroad for students currently enrolled in higher education institutions in Programme countries at Bachelor and Master level as well as for doctoral candidates. These opportunities are also open to recent graduates.
By doing a traineeship abroad with Erasmus+, you can improve not only your communication, language and inter-cultural skills, but also soft skills highly valued by future employers, as well as become more entrepreneurial.
The ERASMUS+ Program offers:
- opportunity to have an internship abroad in your field of study;
- financial support;
- cultural, linguistic and pedagogic support for a successful participation to the program;
- logistics support for mobilities;
- tutoring during the traineeship period;
- full equivalence of the traineeship, if the placement mobility is completed during the study cycle.
Why become an Erasmus+ student?
- Study in different universities in Europe and beyond!
- Try cultural and linguistic diversity!
- Find out new wonderful places!
- Make new friends from all over the world!
- Create unique memories!
- Prepare for a global society!
Romanian-American University believes that an international exchange should be accessible to every student.
The Erasmus+ programme offers an inclusion top-up amount to students with fewer opportunities, who need extra financial support for a study exchange or traineeship due to specific circumstances. The Erasmus+ Top-Ups are supplementary grants which will be added to the regular Erasmus+ grant.
Which students are eligible for the Erasmus+ Inclusion Top-Up?
The following categories are eligible for the Erasmus+ Top-Up grant:
- students with disabilities;
- students facing socio-economic difficulties;
Which criteria apply?
Students from the above-mentioned categories, willing to participate in an Erasmus+ study or traineeship mobility, are encouraged to contact the Erasmus+ Office for more information and evaluation criteria. We assure you that the assessment process will take place in a meticulous and confidential manner.
In case the student has additional costs directly related to his/her condition, that cannot be covered through the inclusion top-up amount, he/she can apply for the supplement of the grant based on the real costs. In particular these costs aim at covering the extra financial support required for participants with physical, mental or health related conditions to allow their participation in the mobility as well as in preparatory visits (including costs related to travel and subsistence, if justified and as long as it is not covered through travel or individual support). The request must be justified by the applicant and approved by the National Agency.
To find out the exact value of the inclusion top up you can benefit from or if you can apply for supplement based on real cost, contact the Erasmus+ Office.
|21.02.2022-22.03.2022||Online Candidates’ Registration|
|09.03.2022||Online Info Session (Microsoft Teams)|
|24.03.2022||Online test in English *|
|25.03.2022||Online Interview in English|
|28.03.2022||Results Notification via email|
* only for candidates who DO NOT have a Certificate of English proficiency
* documents should be uploaded in the Application form
[ and the following document, after you have been selected ]
– Learning Agreement for Trineeships – in English (Draft)
– Guide for using the Learning Agreement for Trineeships
– Declaration of assumption of COVID-19 risks RO / EN
* filled in and send via email at [email protected]
- Academic results
2. English language proficiency (at least B1 or B2 level)
– participation at extracurricular activities
– seriousness, credibility and motivation
– team spirit
– knowledge of Erasmus+ Program
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – All years – studying at a full attendance study program
overall grade (grade point average) above 7,50
WIDENING PARTICIPATION TOP-UP
There is also a widening participation top-up available to support students with fewer opportunities, who can receive an extra amount of money per month depending on their specific needs.
|Country||Field of practice|
|Portugal *||Marketing and advertising|
|Portugal *||Business administration|
|Portugal *||Information and Communication Technologies|
|Italy||Marketing and advertising|
|Italy||Information and Communication Technologies|
|Italy||Travel, tourism and leisure|
|Malta||Accounting and taxation|
|Malta||Information and Communication Technologies|
|Malta||Marketing and advertising|
|Malta||Travel, tourism and leisure|
|Greece||Travel, tourism and leisure|
|Bulgaria||Marketing and advertising|
|Bulgaria||Information and Communication Technologies|
|Bulgaria||Travel, tourism and leisure|
|Germany||Sports and Kinesiology|
|Germany *||Marketing and advertising|
|Germany *||Business administration|
|Germany *||Information and Communication Technologies|
|Germany *||Travel, tourism and leisure|
|France||Sports and Kinesiology|
Find your own placement in an EU company
* TO BE CONFIRMED