TĂBUȘCĂ ALEXANDRU, Ph.D. Associate Professor
- Alexandru Tăbușcă is a member of higher education faculty since 2001, with teaching and research activities at bachelor and master levels, within the fields of “computer science” and “economics”.
- His expertise is focused on high-level “programming languages” (especially Java), “development of web applications”, “databases management”, “computer networks”, “artificial intelligence”, “3D modelling and printing”, “protection and security of electronic data”.
- He also has an extensive expertise in the field of management, with activities and management roles within the private sector, both commercial and NGOs, as well as in the educational and research fields, serving in positions of specialized programs coordinator, project manager, IT director or Chief Information Officer with different entities.
- He is a graduate of the School of Computer Science for Business Management of the Romanian-American University, graduate of the School of Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics of the University of Economic Studies of Bucharest, doctor of the University of Economic Studies and a graduate of postdoctoral studies at the Institute of World Economy of the Romanian Academy.
- Fluent in English and French, he has actively coordinated numerous technological and research/education projects with multiple international partners.
Member of professional associations/organizations:
- IAKM – International Association for Knowledge Management
Fields of interest/research:
- Cyber security
- Web applications development
- Computer Science applied in economics and management
- Artificial Intelligence
- Gathering, analyzing and storing electronic data
- 3D printing and modelling