At the Romanian-American University, the academic year 2021-2022 will begin on 1st of October 2021, with the Opening Festivities, organized in online format (with the exception of the School of Physical Education, Sport and Kinesiotherapy).
In October 2021, the Bachelor classes (full time) programs will be held physically on campus, according to the timetables that will be available soon on the RAU website, as follows:
- 04 – 08 of October 2021 — 1st year
- 11 – 15 of October 2021 — 2nd year
- 18 – 22 of October 2021 — 3rd year
- 25 – 29 of October 2021 — 4th year (Law)
- for Bachelor programs (full time), in the given week, students from other years of study will participate online to the classes mentioned in the timetable;
- for Bachelor programs (part time), programs taught in English and Master programs, the classes from the timetable will be held exclusively online;
- For the students of the School of Physical Education, Sport and Kinesiotherapy, the practical activities will take place in a “face-to-face” regime, and the classes will be held online. More details related to the practical activities will be later transmitted;
- Depending on the epidemiological evolution, the above-mentioned program may change, case in which the students will be informed as soon as possible.
For students at the Bachelor programs (full time) taught in Romanian, that need accommodation during the week in which the classes will be held in the campus, the Romanian-American University provides free accommodation in the RAU dormitory, based on the accommodation applications submitted until 27th of Sept. 2021 (model available on the website), taking into account the available places, according to the current pandemic restrictions.
Depending on the epidemiological evolution, we will communicate how the classes will be held in the period following October. A possible decision to return to classes on campus can be implemented within 30 days from the communication. Participation to the campus classes is allowed only for people belonging to one of the following categories:
- are vaccinated against the SARS-CoV-2 virus for whom 10 days have passed since the completion of the complete vaccination schedule;
- present the negative result of an RT-PCR test not older than 72 hours;
- present the certified negative result of a rapid antigen test not older than 48 hours;
- are in the period between the 15th day and the 180th day after the confirmation of infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Access to the University is possible only with a protection mask, so that the mouth and nose are fully covered, and only if the body temperature does not exceed 37.3°C.