Romanian-American University, in the category of the most performing higher education institutions in Romania
Following the classification process of the universities in Romania, carried out this year by the Ministry of Education and ARACIS, with the support of the World Bank, the Romanian-American University was included in the category of the most performing higher education institutions in Romania.
For the classification of the bachelor programs, among others, the following were taken into account:
- The employment rate of graduates (not determined in current practice);
- Average earnings of graduates;
- The degree of competitiveness /attractiveness at admission;
- Teaching resources for the teaching-learning process;
- The degree of internationalization;
- Internships supported by the institution;
- Satisfaction of students/graduates.