Romanian-American University’s Bookstore will reopen
Starting with October 12th 2020, the Romanian-American University’s Bookstore will reopen for students who want to purchase the necessary textbooks.
In the current pandemic context caused by the new Coronavirus, the Bookstore will have a limited schedule and it is necessary to request in advance the preparation of the desired textbooks.
The request is made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, exclusive from your @student.rau.ro institutional email address, email in which you’ll have to mention the following information:
- First name and Surname;
- Year of study;
- Personal telephone number (for possible subsequent communications);
- Textbooks’ titles (or, at least, the related disciplines);
- The day the textbooks will be purchased.
For province students, who are not physically able to purchase their textbooks from the Bookstore, they can be ordered by email, according to the instructions in the previous paragraph, without specifying the day of purchase. In this case, please take into account the following aspects:
- In your order it is necessary to specify the complete delivery address (including the postal code);
- The order will be sent by courier, and the student will pay to the courier the value of the textbooks, along with the transport fee.
The Romanian-American University’s Bookstore is located within the campus (building B, ground floor).
For these activities, the Bookstore’s Schedule is:
- Monday: 12:00 – 18:00
- Thursday: 10:00 – 16:00
For other information, please send an email to email@example.com from your @student.rau.ro institutional email address.