STUDY IN EUROPE AND BEYOND
MS Teams - Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
The Erasmus+ Studies Programme creates opportunities for students to take part in study exchanges at partner universities, for one semester or one academic year, in their respective field of studies.
Studying abroad is a central part of Erasmus+ and has been shown to have a positive effect on later job prospects. It is also an opportunity to improve language skills, gain self-confidence and independence and immerse yourself in a new culture.
The ERASMUS+ Program offers:
- opportunity to study in partner universities without paying the tuition fee of the host institution;
- financial support;
- cultural, linguistic and pedagogic support for a successful participation to the program;
- logistics support for mobilities;
- tutoring during the study period;
- full equivalence of studies by means of personalized Diploma Supplement.
Why become an Erasmus+ student?
- Study in different universities in Europe and beyond!
- Try cultural and linguistic diversity!
- Find out new wonderful places!
- Make new friends from all over the world!
- Create unique memories!
- Prepare for a global society!
|21.02.2022-15.03.2022||Online Candidates` Registration|
|09.03.2022||Online Info Session (Microsoft Teams)|
|17.03.2022||Online test in English *|
|18.03.2022||Online Interview in English|
|21.03.2022||Results Notification via email|
* only for candidates who DO NOT have a Certificate of English proficiency
– APPLY NOW! Online Application Form
– ID / Passport photo copy
– Europass CV – in English, with picture (CV guide)
– Letter of intent – in English (model)
– Certificate of English proficiency – photo copy
– Statutory declaration – RO / EN
* documents should be uploaded in the Application form
[ and the following document, after you have been selected ]
– Learning Agreement for Studies – in English (Draft)
– Guide for using the Learning Agreement for Studies
– Declaration of assumption of COVID-19 risks RO / EN
* filled in and send via email at [email protected]
- Academic results
- English language proficiency (at least B1)
– participation at extracurricular activities
– seriousness, credibility and motivation
– team spirit
– knowledge of Erasmus+ Program
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – Bachelor students in 1st, 2nd, 3th, 4th (LAW) years and Master students 1st year, studying at a full attendance study program
Overall grade above 7.50
WIDENING PARTICIPATION TOP-UP
There is also a widening participation top-up available to support students with fewer opportunities, who can receive an extra amount of money per month depending on their specific needs.
WHERE TO STUDY?
Application Open: – with Grant for China, Jordan and Georgia and ZERO Grant for Japan and South Korea
(UPDATED!) Applications for the 2022-2023 academic year
|Japan||Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University||BA|
|Japan||Meiji Gakuin University||BA|
|Japan||University of Fukui||CS + BA|
|Japan||Nagaoka University of Technology||CS|
|South Korea||Konkuk University||CS + BA|
|South Korea||Dankook University||BA|
|South Korea||Sungshin University||BA|
|South Korea||Chonnam National University||BA|
|South Korea||Catholic University of Korea||BA|
|China||China University of Political Science and Law||BA + Law|
|China||Dalian University of Technology||CS + BA|
|Jordan||Jordan University of Science and Technology||CS|
|Jordan||Middle East University||CS + BA|