STUDY IN EUROPE AND BEYOND
The Erasmus+ Studies Programme creates opportunities for students to take part in study exchanges at partner universities, for one semester or one academic year, in their respective field of studies.
Studying abroad is a central part of Erasmus+ and has been shown to have a positive effect on later job prospects. It is also an opportunity to improve language skills, gain self-confidence and independence and immerse yourself in a new culture.
The ERASMUS+ Program offers:
- opportunity to study in partner universities without paying the tuition fee of the host institution;
- financial support;
- cultural, linguistic and pedagogic support for a successful participation to the program;
- logistics support for mobilities;
- tutoring during the study period;
- full equivalence of studies by means of personalized Diploma Supplement.
Why become an Erasmus+ student?
- Study in different universities in Europe and beyond!
- Try cultural and linguistic diversity!
- Find out new wonderful places!
- Make new friends from all over the world!
- Create unique memories!
- Prepare for a global society!
|22.02.2021 – 09.03.2021||Online Candidates’ Registration|
|04.03.2021||Online Info Session (Microsoft Teams)|
|11.03.2021||Online test in English *|
|12.03.2021||Online Interview in English|
|15.03.2021||Results Notification via email|
* only for candidates who DO NOT have a Certificate of English proficiency
– APPLY NOW! Online Application Form
– ID / Passport photo copy
– Europass CV – in English, with picture (CV guide)
– Letter of intent – in English (model)
– Certificate of English proficiency – photo copy
– Statutory declaration – RO / EN
* documents should be uploaded in the Application form
[ and the following document, after you have been selected ]
– Learning Agreement for Studies – in English (Draft)
– Guide for using the Learning Agreement for Studies
– Declaration of assumption of COVID-19 risks RO / EN
* filled in and send via email at email@example.com
- Academic results
- English language proficiency (at least B1)
– participation at extracurricular activities
– seriousness, credibility and motivation
– team spirit
– knowledge of Erasmus+ Program
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – Bachelor students (all years) and Master students (1st year), studying at a full attendance study program.
- Overall grade above 7.50
– Bachelor students (2nd – 4th year) and Master students (all years), studying at a full attendance study program
– overall grade (grade point average) above 7,50
WHERE TO STUDY?
(UPDATED!) Applications for the 2021-2022 academic year
Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
Meiji Gakuin University
University of Fukui
CS + BA
Nagaoka University of Technology
CS + BA
Catholic University of Korea
China University of Political Science and Law
BA + Law
Dalian University of Technology
CS + BA
Jordan University of Science and Technology
Middle East University
CS + BA
CS = Computer Science | BA = Business Administration
Applications for the 2020-2021 academic year